Detrás de Los Ojos de Encaje

¡Quiero todo y de todos!

sexta-feira, 5 de junho de 2009

Eu realmente preciso de chocolate...

Silence

All I want to hear is the silence
The song of a empty house
The vocal of my restless oblivion

The compass of the earth thump
Childness of the flame game
While the wind whispers in my ears
A story of all, but nothing

In a jungle of hearts, I've lost my own
And I don't really believe I can find it
Why... really don't know my question
But I always will learn the awnser

I can't really talk right know
Guess it's forbidden
Cuz' I really don't want to hear a voice
Feel myself is nothing but a noise

But I can hear it
I've heard it
And I can't sleep

I can not sleep

Won't sleep
Won't stop it

Only if I could sleep


I probably would find you


But I can't sleep
Cuz' I already heard it
And I can find the silent

My soul
can't see it
now?

Marcadores: ,

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial